2017 Prices & Booking Information
3 night short stays are available at the owner's discretion during off peak season. A min price of 5 nights is charged for a 3 night stay due to cleaning and laundry costs.
|Time of year||House & cottage per week||House per week||*Annex to house||Cottage
|Low season 2 Jan - 25 Mar||£ 2650||£ 1900||£ 280||£ 750|
|Easter Holidays 25 Mar - 22 Apr||£ 3700||£ 2600||£ 280||£ 1100|
|Easter Week 15 Apr - 21 Apr||£ 4300||£ 3100||£ 280||£ 1200|
|Late Spring 22 Apr - 27 May||£ 3550||£ 2700||£ 280||£ 850|
|May Half Term
27 May - 03 Jun
|£ 4100||£ 2900||£ 280||£ 1200|
|Early Summer 3 Jun - 1 Jul||£3650||£ 2800||£ 280||£ 850|
|High Season 1 Jul - 2 Sep||£ 5450||£ 4150||£ 280||£ 1300|
|Early Autumn 2 Sep - 21 Oct||£ 3550||£ 2700||£ 280||£ 850|
|October Half Term 21 Oct - 28 Oct||£ 3900||£ 2800||£ 280||£ 1100|
|Late Autumn / Winter
28 Oct - 23 Dec
|£ 2650||£ 1900||£ 280||£ 850|
|Christmas week||£ 5100||£ 3900||£ 280||£ 1200|
|New Year week||£ 5100||£ 3900||£ 280||£ 1200|
|Dogs £30 each per week, are not allowed upstairs as some tenants may have allergies to animal hair.|
Prices will remain unchanged for 2018
Annex to the house
*If you would like to book the Annex, please add £250 to the week's rental figure. It is self contained with a separate entrance. Ideal for staff or guests who prefer their own independence. It has sea views, its own kitchen, bathroom and bedsitting room.
Your well behaved dog is welcome to stay at an additional cost of £30 per week, but we do ask that they remain downstairs.
Period of Hire
Rentals commence, unless otherwise notified, at 4.00pm on the day of arrival and terminate at 10.00am on the day of departure.
The following services are included:
• A change of linen and tidy-up service can be provided by Loraine our Housekeeper by arrangement.
• If you have a special occasion, Loraine can provide catering services to make you a delicious dinner, using fresh local produce. For this please discuss it with her direct..
• Your Tesco online grocery orders will be signed for and put away, on the day of your arrival. The post code for the house is: TR19 6SS. Please liaise with Loraine for suitable delivery times before placing your order.
• The use of incoming telephone calls and broadband, BBQ, starter logs and utilities.
• All bed linen and bath towels.
Please note, beach and pool towels are not provided, please bring your own.
Arrival and Entry:
Please make sure that you remember to call Loraine around a week to a few days before arrival, to let her know your arrival time to arrange entry and keys. Try her mobile number first as she may be at Carn Du. You will have received her contact details in an email.